We support our clients in identifying and walking their own path towards their own awakening, leading them to become more resourceful, accountable and conscious in their role as leaders.
• Passionate activists for change
• Making a difference
• Integrity & Honesty
• Excellence in service delivery
• Ongoing Learning and development
SERVICES ON OFFER
• Executive Coaching: one on one.
• Executive Team Coaching
• Team Facilitation
• Life –skills training
• Debriefing sessions
• Inspirational speaking
• Coaching and supporting those being development towards leadership
• Supporting development of interns, graduate recruits or those on leadership
At Temogo Consulting, we believe that everyone’s talent has to be nurtured and groomed to help them become the people they are meant to be, enabling them to contribute meaningfully in all their roles.
We work with clients in shifting their current meaning, facilitating and forging a new way of being.
We embrace and work with disturbances as they are instrumental in propelling clients towards the change they often desire.
We believe in incremental growth that is sustainable.
She has the following memberships:
COMENSA (Coaching and Mentoring Association of SA)
ABCCCP (The Africa Board for Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology).
She has been coaching teams and individuals as well as doing group facilitation since 2008.
Clients: current and past
Film and Publication
BONELA (Botswana Network on Ethics, Law and HIV/AIDS) Gaborone,
NURCHA Construction Finance and Support Services, Rosebank,
KHR Attorneys, Parktown
SA Reserve Bank, Pretoria
Eskom: Witbank, Polokwane, Ermelo, Midrand
SA Mint, Pretoria
Anova Health services, Johannesburg,
Department of Home Affairs, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Krugersdorp, Free State
Department of Health, Mafeking,
Forensic Pathology services, Gauteng,
Society for Family Health, Parktown
MQA, (Mining Qualification Authority) Parktown
PHRU, Chris Hani Bara Hospital
Department of Education, Soweto, Krugersdorp, JHB
1. coaching principals
2. coaching on the MEC’s twinning project
University of Johannesburg, Soweto, Bunting
CIDA City Campus, Johannesburg
New Leaders Foundation, Parktown
Recently featured in ESSAYS magazine, April 2016 on, ‘Get moving network’
Interviewed by Shado Twala on SAFM, ON 25 April 2016, on ‘Get moving network’
Co-hosted at Rainbow FM 90.7: Sunday’s 06h00 – 09h00 June 2012 – August 2014
Was featured on the Motivation slot on Africa Magic, channel 154
Was featured as a coach on ‘Kabelo’s bootcamp’, season 1
Was a guest on Channel Radio FM, on coaching related topics
Was a guest on Motsweding FM, discussing coaching and business topics
Was a guest on Jozifm, on Women’s Day 09 August 2009
Was featured on the following publications:
• ‘Woman and Home’ magazine, June 2008, on the topic, Networking.
• Featured in the Financial Mail, February 2010, on coaching.
• Contributed to ‘Woman and Home’ magazine’s article on New beginnings, September 2009.
• Contributed an article in Shape magazine, November 2011
• Wrote an article featured in Move magazine, May 2009 on the subject, ‘Practice makes perfect’.